Everthing that is site related should be posted here
Moderators: carolilly, tatibsblp, Jenna, Janine, Marta, Ice_Angel_69
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:17 pm
- Location: Germany
yeah good work
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3355
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:11 pm
- Location: Not in Portland
thanks for reposting girls!!
anything I can do to help out here I am.
- Posts: 2604
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:32 pm
- Location: Tied to a tree in the Jungle of Mystery
I have 20 plus posts missing but i have no idea what i posted in the last 2 weeks (got a really crappy memory).
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:37 am
My avi & siggy is still messed up too although he main page looks okay to me ..
Anyway, I'd help if you want.
- Posts: 839
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: USA
The hackers must have hit several sites/domains. Dom's site had the same problem.
Thanks for all your hard work Janine. It must have been frustrating for you. And thanks to everyone who have been reposting topics that were lost.
- Posts: 4519
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:39 am
- Location: Spain
Stupid hackers... aww..
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:52 pm
Hmm, yeah.. It didn't let me to the site with Mozilla. It poped up some security warning that site is attacked... or something. I removed my security perimeters and got in... But i got a bad feeling that the site is still under attack. Good luck Janine, hope everything is going to be alllllright!
Return to Site Stuff
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest