All off-topic things should go in here
Moderators: carolilly, tatibsblp, Jenna, Janine, Marta, Ice_Angel_69
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:50 am
- Location: canada
i play the trombone and a little bit of the piano.
i would love the ability to sing, but unfortunatly i dont have that talent
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:10 am
I was play on flute! But now i work with computer sound (synthesis of sounds)... It's interesting
See you in another life, yeah?
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:01 pm
I played Clarinet in band in school, but know im more a dram/art kinda girl
hey same here! I also played piano for 3 years
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:23 pm
- Location: England, Isle of Wight
I used to play the recorder when i was younger but i really wanna play the drums !
Last edited by Becca100
on Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'I'm a celebrity'
'I'm a celebrity'
From 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here'
- Posts: 4519
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:39 am
- Location: Spain
I had played piano for nine years, but i really want to learn how to play the guitar!
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:18 pm
- Location: England
Just decided I'm gonna learn to play guitar, want to be able to play Love is the Law... <3<3<3
- Posts: 553
- Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:29 pm
- Location: Rome
I can play drum a little,my boyfriend tries to teach me!
But I'd love to play guitar..
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:18 am
- Location: California
I play Flute (4 years), Oboe (8 years), and I'm working on the piano (about 2 years).
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:10 pm
- Location: not in Portland
I play the guitar for 8 years and the electric guitar for 2 years now. Love it.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:23 pm
- Location: under your bed
i play piano and clarinet and for the past year ive been concentrating on playing different percussion instruments
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:39 am
I play guitar,i write & sing my own songs,i do my own overdubs & make my own videos to go with my songs,i have some on youtube.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:32 pm
I've been learning the clarinet and piano for a long time...!
Many thanks to seçil!
Return to General Talk
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest